Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
why do I have to sign into my homepage every time I click the home tab??
every time I click on the HOME icon, I get my basic webpage that asks me to sign in. why is this happening?? the att.yahoo page gives the option of "keep me signed in for 2 weeks unless I sign out" & I have this box checked. I was using IE & Chrome until today & both of those ISP's kept me signed in. what's up with Mozilla??
All Replies (1)
- Websites remembering you and automatically log you in is stored in a cookie
- You need an allow cookie exception (Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: Exceptions) to keep that cookie, especially for secure websites and if you let cookies expire when Firefox closes
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in (permanent) Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode
- Make sure that you do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the "Cookies" and the "Site Preferences"
Clearing "Site Preferences" clears all cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, and password exceptions.
- Cookies - Information that websites store on your computer
- Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for desktop
There are other things that need attention:
Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.