I know this is an odd one but I hope someone can help.
Basically I'm developing a website that takes user details using a snippet of java script.
The problem is, I only want to disable it for when i visit this one website but not when i visit any other website.
p.s. i have looked into ip address blocking and cookie blocking as alternative methods of not counting my views, i'm really just interested in the solution i've suggested above, thanks for the thought though :)
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Contribute Plug-inInbrowser Editor Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
You can do that with the YesScript add-on.
Ah perfect, that's just what I needed, thanks :)