after firefox updated last time, adobe updated as well, now whenever certain sites load, I get the a program needs you permission to continue which is Adobe DLM. What's up with this and how do I get it to stop?
The problem started when firefox updated on startup. This screen is what vista puts up whenever you are about to load something new. I have already installed the adobe update twice and yet this continues.
The Adobe DLM is not required for Adobe products to work. You can uninstall it by opening the Windows Control Panel and selecting Add or Remove Programs. In the list of programs select Adobe DLM (may be listed as Adobe Download Manager) and click on remove.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 1
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- npmnqmp 07076007
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.4
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The Adobe DLM is not required for Adobe products to work. You can uninstall it by opening the Windows Control Panel and selecting Add or Remove Programs. In the list of programs select Adobe DLM (may be listed as Adobe Download Manager) and click on remove.
Yes thanks, this worked. In control panels it is actually called uninstall or change a program.