How do I get my bookmarks, passwords, history from Firefox 3.5 on another computer to Firefox 3.6 on this one?
Problem about bookmarks is solved messily. Problem with importing profile folder from my memory stick (E drive) isn 't. I ,your instructions. so it seems I am not in Firefox 3.6 but 3.5 Firefox and I use the Run in the start menu to locate the file. Then I check Firefox security and there is no additional passwords imported from that folder.
Okulungisiwe ngu KomaGawa
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3
You can do this by copying the files from the profile folder from the computer with 3.5, to the equivalent folder on the other computer. For details on the files to copy see Transferring data to a new profile - Firefox - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
Copy and Paste this code in the Code field in the "Tools > Error Console" and click the Evaluate button to see the location of the profile folder.
"Application Data" in XP/Win2K and "AppData" in Vista/Windows 7 are hidden folders, use %APPDATA% in the File name field