Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I cannot activate the colour change for "Visited" and "Unvisited" links
I've been to Firefox "Tools" and specified the colors for "Visited" and "Unvisited" sites but it doesn't happen. What am I doing wrong?
All Replies (1)
- Make sure that you do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the Browsing History.
- Make sure that the History is set to at least 1 day: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: "Remember visited pages for at least"
- Make sure that you do not start Firefox in Private Browsing mode (Tools > Stop Private Browsing is grayed, see Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history)
- To see History and Cookie settings in Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting "Firefox will: Use custom settings for history"
You can look at these prefs on the about:config page.
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.history_expire_days (180) (also affects saved form data)
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.history_expire_days_min (90)
To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Your plugins list shows outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks.
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_12 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
- http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp (Java Platform: Download JRE)