firefox wont connect to torrenz.com
Cant connect to www.torrentz.com with my firefox browser, tried with add ons disabled and in safe mode, also tried to connect via IE but wasnt able to connect, below is the message i keep getting , i have been on the Mozilla website and been through the suggested actions ie clear cache etc etc, but still not able to connect , any suggestions? oh and did the DNS thing but to no avail,changed the IPv6 settings and the page appeared but after about 15seconds it locked me out again with that same message ive been getting.
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.torrentz.com.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11
If you cannot connect from any browser to that one website, your issue may be caused by Malware. You can run and update the following free anti virus software:
1. Malwarebytes (Free version) - http://www.malwarebytes.org
2. Spybot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org
3.Spyware Terminator - http://www.spywareterminator.com
In addition, there are a number of forums you can use to help get rid of your infection. These include:
In that case you likely have Malwarebytes' so you need to add the IP address for the www.torrentz.com which is "220.127.116.11" to the (ignore list) in Malewarebytes', to do that type www.torrentz.com on your browser then press enter then you will likely find that there is a message from Malewarebytes' saying "Successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website: 18.104.22.168" then you need to right click on Malewarebytes' on system tray then select "add to ignore list" then you will be prompted automatically by this IP "22.214.171.124" just select it then try to open torrentz.com now, I think it will work.