I’ve just tried upgrading to firefox 3.6.8 but now firefox is not loading at all, what would happen if I was to uninstall and re-install firefox, would I lose all my bookmarks and information?
I've just tried upgrading to Firefox 3.6.8 but now Firefox is not loading at all, It keep say I most first close Firefox for the upgrade to continue, but Firefox is not open, should I uninstall Firefox and then try to re-install Firefox? But would I lose all my bookmarks and information if I was to do that?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
when I tried to upgrade Firefox to 3.6.8
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Google Update
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2010062819 Firefox/3.0.19 Flock/2.6.1
For possible solutions to this error see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Software_Update
In particular see the section "Software update failed"