Firefox goes on throwing 10-15 proxy authentication dialogs at start up.
I use Firefox in my collage and my computer is behind a http proxy which needs authentication details. When I start Firefox it requests for proxy authentication that is fine but the dialogs goes on popping so many time and I m not able to type correctly. This is really irritating :(. Can't we have a single login dialog?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Ngaso sonke isikhathi lapho i-Firefox ivulwa
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Plugin for Installing Applications (new)
- The IcedTea Java Web Browser Plugin 1.6 (suse-5.9.4-x86_64) executes Java applets.
- Mime Type x-skype for Skype Buttons
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Tcl Plugin 3.1.0 (3.1.0). Executes tclets found in Web pages.See the Tcl Plugin home page for more details.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091016 SUSE/3.5.4-1.1.2 Firefox/3.5.4
Hi, You can bypass this problem by installing the Startup Master add-on : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9808/