While in AKO, I can't open certain e-mails ERROR: blockedhttps?
While in my AKO e-mail, I can't open certain links because I get an error that says blockedhttps. This has been going on for at least a year. Help. Very frustrating. I've asked other AKO user and they experience the same thing.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
If you float your mouse over the link and glance down at the status bar, does it show the word blocked run in with the URL like blockedhttp:// or blockedhttps:// (followed by the destination)?
I'm guessing that there's a script that is supposed to "unblock" the URLs and the script doesn't work correctly on Firefox. That's just speculation because I don't have an account so I can't test.
As a possible workaround, right-click the link and choose Copy Link Location. Press Ctrl+t to open a new tab, then press Cltr+v to paste the link into the location bar where you can edit it before pressing Enter to load the link. That's a hassle, but I'm reluctant to suggest hacking the page... don't want to get anyone in trouble.
Okulungisiwe ngu jscher2000
That is the current AKO policy.
This also happens in Microsoft Outlook and Express... Is this block in Firefox or my computer?? How can I fish for it? I have an Insperon 6000 and 17r. Can it be a Dell issue? I really want to stop this problem??
I found out how to fix this hover over link and right click, copy link, paste in new tab, then remove "blocked" from the address bar.