I enter all my data - bank card number and password - hit DONE and nothing happens regardless what mouse button I use. I can access the site from Firefox on another computer. I've tried updating Firefox and rebooting several times.
Two sites, one is my bank web access site. I enter my bank card number and password and hit DONE and nothing happens as though the button has been disabled. This also happened on this computer with ABE BOOKS and it wouldn't allow me to complete a transaction. I can access my bank through Firefox on a different computer. I've tried upgrading Firefox and several reboots and accessing the bank site through a different route by googling it rather than my bookmark.
URL of affected sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.17.3 For more information visit Musicnotes.com
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Veoh Web Video Player Browser Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."