Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I have followed the steps to save passwords but when i close firefox it still isnt saving passwords
i have followed all steps to save my passwords but none are working, i recently cleared everything out in the options because i thought cookies were freezing my pc, now when i login to a site my pw's r not saved at all no matter whhat your help file tells me to do.
All Replies (1)
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode
- In Private Browsing mode some menu items are disabled (grayed) and features like the visited link color (history) are disabled and not available.
- You are in Private Browsing mode if you see "Tools > Stop Private Browsing", possibly grayed
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [[ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"