how to stop advertisement hijacking firefox page almost all websites get hack
how to stop advertisement hijacking firefox page , some Powered Lotu advertisment or such kind of stuff hijack my complete web page. I have always click skip on that. Just in case I missed that , then I would be taken to some other websties
Not sure how often
== Last 3-4 months
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Fortinet SSL VPN CacheClean Firefox Plugin
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Fortinet SSL VPN FortiControl Firefox Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
Scan for malware Install, update and run these programs in this order. They are all free for personal use, but some have limited functionality in the "free mode", but those are features you really don't need to find and remove the problem that you have. (Not all programs detect the same Malware.)
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php SuperAntispyware - http://www.superantispyware.com/ AdAware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/ Spybot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html Windows Defender - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx Dr. Web Cureit - http://www.freedrweb.com/cureit/
If these don't find it or can't clear it, post in one of these forums for specialized malware removal help: http://bleepingcomputer.com http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/ http://www.spywarewarrior.com/index.php http://forum.aumha.org/