accidently allowed an untrusted url. How do I disallow it?
When attempting to sign in to eBay, I was directed to a URL, which Firefox reported as being an untrusted website. I allowed the URL to be viewed and sure enough it looked very suspicious(very different from the usual eBay sign in). I want to disallow this page from appearing now. How do I do it?
Every time Firefox opened
== I attemped to sign in to eBay
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_06 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
I would assume that you got a red warning bar at the top of that page.
You should get that same warning on the next visit to that website.
You can use "Forget About This Site" in the right-click context menu of that website in the History sidebar to be sure that you remove everything.