my application needs to access web server. So, from that application how do i call firefox ? and how do i pass an argument such as url/web server ip address?
My application needs to a access web server. So, from that application how do i call Firefox ? And how do i pass an argument such as the url/web server ip address?
Not sure how often
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Try posting at the Web Development / Standards Evangelism forum at MozillaZine. The helpers over there are more knowledgeable about web page development issues with Firefox. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=25 You'll need to register and login to be able to post in that forum.