Where is Firefox's "Favourites" folder?
My computer was attacked by malware and could not boot. Tried upgrading Windows XP but can't because it needs a working Windows install. Can't re-install because there is not enough space on the HDD. So I replaced the drive and got Windows 7 working on it.
Now the Firefox question: how do I get my bookmarks on the old drive into my new one? I can access my files on the old drive by putting in in an external HD enclosure. But i don't know where to look for my bookmarks database folder so that I could move it to my new drive.
Any help is greatly appreciated as I have years of bookmarks in the old drive.
Every time Firefox opened
== My HD got corrupted by malware and cannot boot and had to be replaced.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Default Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Winamp Application Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.10 for Netscape
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10
Firefox stores bookmarks in one file, in your Profile folder. See this: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Recovering+important+data+from+an+old+profile