I can't seem to open more that one window at the same time. It prevent's me from checking certain emails that prompt new a new window when opening messages. Please help.
I can only open one window at a time. It's aggravating when I try to check my school email that prompts new windows to view each message. I can't even simply open two browsers at once.
Every time Firefox opened
== a few days ago it started.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Cooliris embedded in a tab
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
avg safe search, bitcomet, cooliris, yahoo toolbar
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."