When I go to a site it and try to red "x" it off the bar, it just adds a bunch more names of the same site and won't "x" out.
When I got to a site and try to red "x" out of it, I just get a bunch more of that site on the bar and they won't leave. When I close down the computer and come back on, they are still there and will not "x" out.
Every time Firefox opened
== I clicked on.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_17 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
"Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems See [[Basic Troubleshooting|#Make_a_new_profile|Basic Troubleshooting:Make a new profile]] There may be extensions and plugins installed by default in a new profile, so check that in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions & Plugins" If that new profile works then you can transfer some files from the old profile to that new profile (be careful not to copy corrupted files) See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Transferring_data_to_a_new_profile_-_Firefox