Version 3.6.6 and Internet explorer will not load sites, so I reloaded the older 3.6.3 of firefox and websites load fine. Internet Explorer still will not load. The error message corresponding with 3.6.6 was that there were problems with the proxy serve
Upgraded to 3.6.6 and no sites loaded, error in proxy server. Internet explorer will not load either. Reloaded firefox 3.6.3 and sites load fine, but internet explorer still will not load. I was only able to connect to yahoo messenger when websites were not loading.
Every time Firefox opened
== I upgraded to 3.6.6
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Found no help, I just reloaded an older version.
I have a problem with Firefox loading. It will not load and it says Firefox is using a proxy that refuses connection. Check with your network administrator. How do I get Firefox to work. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice. Any help would be great thanks.