Why do pages (after logging to anything) appear incorrectly?
Everytime I go to a website and try to log in (for what ever reason) I get the dialog box where I have to choose to trust the site, get certificate and add exeption. All of these sites are very well trusted, like amazon, ebay etc and I have been suing for years with my old browser. After I go through getting certificates etc, I still have the problem of the page being incorrectly displayed, i.e. just text, and it is only pages which directly follwo loggin in, such as "my account" etc. I accept this is some sort of security issue but who knows how to fix it? Please help, it is really frustrating
URL of affected sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Ant.com Toolbar 2.0.1 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
this also happened to me but i don't know how to fix?
sorry, but can you explain more about this popup window?