Firefox 3.6.6 reverts to 3.6.3 on reboot
I've installed firefox 3.6.6 but every time I reboot and re-launch firefox, it reverts to 3.6.3 I'm running Windows 7 64bit, and have full admin privileges. I've uninstalled Firefox, and done a "clean" install and still its going to version 3.6.3
A few times a week
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- npmnqmp 071302000002
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
We'll need some more info about your Firefox setup. Go to Help > Troubleshooting Information, then click Copy all to Clipboard. Open a reply to this post, and go to Edit > Paste to paste the info from your Troubleshooting Information page.