Drag and Drop on Windows SkyDrive does not work in 3.6.6
As stated in title, Drag and Drop files on Windows Live SkyDrive no longer works. It worked in version 3.6.3 and stopped in v3.6.4 and latest. Now all I get is an image of a circles turning and turning, but the Silverlight object never loads. Though Silverlight plugin is not listed in this automated lookup section, it is installed.
URL of affected sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Version 1.1.0, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
I am the Original Poster. The new forum forced me to create an account to reply to my own post.
August 05 2010, Montreal, FF 3.6.8 (no other change at my end since original post other than regular FF updates), and today the Skydrive Silverlight section started working just fine.
I can confirm the issue is fixed: Windows 7 (x64) Firefox 3.6.8 Silverlight 4.0.50826.0
It is recommended that you update your Silverlight plug-in.