Can't connect to internet after automatic update
Firefox had an automatic update this morning and ever since then I always get the page "The connection was reset". Msn messenger still works so the internet connection isn't the problem. This is on my laptop(I'm currently on my PC) and it's on Windows XP, it's firewall is ESET Smart Security. I checked Error Console and there's one that appears, "Livemark Service: feed processor received an invalid channel for http://en-us.fxfeeds.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/headlines.xml"
Every time Firefox opened
== Automatic update on June 27, 2010
nvm i just had to change connection settings to auto-proxy the auto update must have changed the settingsFunda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 0
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -TestGen plug-in, Version 7.4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
nvm i just had to change connection settings to auto-proxy the auto update must have changed the settings
I have tried changing to auto-proxy but still get the same error message even in safe mode.