Why is my history blank?
My history has stopped working, and no longer shows or keeps the sites I have seen in either the recent history or show all history and stays blank. The address bar is unaffected though. What is wrong and how do I fix it?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Pando Web Installer
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You might have a damaged Places.sqlite file which stores the bookmarks and history. Try Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks and then removing Places.sqlite from your profile folder.
More detailed instructions here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Locked_or_damaged_places.sqlite
SOLVED. I tried the above solution (or one similar to it) and it didn't help. But I think there's a fix. It appears that this is a problem with the Google toolbar AutoFill.