3.6 and 3.5.10 are terrible. How do I return to 3.5.9?
No matter what I try, I have no option to return to 3.5.9. 3.5.10 doesn't open websites and 3.6 was a mess too. HELP!
Every time Firefox opened
== I upgraded to 3.5.10. Had previously tried 3.6 and found a way to return to 3.5.9 which I want to return to again.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 07103007
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Coupons Inc Mac Safari Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10
Please make sure your Flash plugin is up to date: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
What other issues do you currently have?