While trying to upgrade, I get this error message on the license aggreement window pup-up: The license folder for this version cvannot be found.
When prompted to upgrade, I get an error message on the License agreement pup-up window. Consequenty, I connot continue with the normal aggrement procedure to accept and instal.
== It started when I was prompted to upgrade.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
"The license folder for this version cannot be found. Please visit the Firefox website for more details." (translated from French)
Do a clean reinstall and download a fresh Firefox copy from http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html and save the file to the desktop. Uninstall your current Firefox version and remove the Firefox program folder before installing that copy of the Firefox installer. It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
You can skip the step to create a new profile, that is not necessary for this issue. ..... See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_-_Firefox#Clean_reinstall