I forgot my password to get inot email on Thunderbird. How do I retrieve the password or set a new one?
When I ttry to get my email through Thunderbird, it is now asking me for my password, but I have forgotten it, it has been so long since I have been asked for it. How do I retrieve the password, or set a new one? YOU CANNOT EMAIL ME MY ANSWER SINCE I CANNOT OPEN MY EMAIL. CALL at 240-305-7128 or email at email@example.com
Every time Firefox opened
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You need to go to the website of your email provider, only there can you change your password, or let them send you a new one to a different address. Thunderbird can't help you with that.
you can search Password Genius from Google