Firefox deletes tabs between closing and opening
I keep several tabs open, and save them when I close Firefox. Sometimes, I'll reopen Firefox, and the tabs are gone. How do I get them back or keep Firefox from deleting them?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- Shockwave Flash 5.0 r41
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7
HP Smart Web Printing, PageRage toolbar, Yontoo Layers
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears. You can use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions. You have to close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")