Firefox browser not loading, page tabs not loading, search bar sending me to a different location. back buttons,refresh and x grayed out
search bar is not right, missing one search bar. last week the same bar would take me to a shopping site other than the site i typed in. now some things are missing, or grayed out on the tool bar, back buttons, refresh and red x is one. google button isn't working any more or option buttons. when it loads it doesnt show any tabs from last time. i have to reload several times for it to work. Some pages won't open when selected from my bookmarks.
Every time Firefox opened
== last week
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
not sure. tabs, fox clocks, netframe work, personas, squidoo, last pass, ib toolbar
What version of Firefox are people using? do you have any firewall or internet security software and what version?
To find out the version of software you have go to Help and then choose About. I remember reading an article a while ago about a firewall application that when they did an update, it stopped some browsers from working or something like that.
I wonder if this is something similar?