I'm a new Linux user trying to upgrade to 3.6. It's downloading but not installing. What am I doing wrong?
I want to upgrade to 3.6. Download is showing in the download box. When I open it, it opens in an archive window and shows a list of files. None of this makes sense to me. How do I install the upgrade?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Shockwave Flash 9.0 r277
- The next generation Java plug-in for Mozilla browsers.
- The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- The demo print plugin for unix.
- The Totem 2.22.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2010040119 Ubuntu/8.04 (hardy) Firefox/3.0.19
Make sure that you meet the system requirements. See http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/system-requirements.html - Mozilla Firefox 3.6 System Requirements
If you want to wait a little while, when Firefox 3.6.4 is released, Ubuntu will automatically update your current Firefox 3 installation to 3.6.4.