Firefox update cannot access the license agreement and therefore won't load update.
Firefox cannot access the license agreement and therefore will not load updates. I uninstalled and reinstalled the browser. This did not solve the problem. The updates are not installed because the license agreement, which the software cannot find, is not signed.
Every time Firefox opened
== I was asked to install an update
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) AutoPager/0.5.2.2 (http://www.teesoft.info/)
Do a clean reinstall and download a fresh Firefox copy from http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html and save the file to the desktop. Uninstall your current Firefox version and remove the Firefox program folder before installing that copy of the Firefox installer. It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
You can skip the step to create a new profile, that is not necessary for this issue. ..... See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_-_Firefox#Clean_reinstall