im doing a data entry work, in which a rreport is submitted after the work . There is a security code which we have to put it. But currently the code is not shown onthe page.
The security code didnt appear on my firefox webpage.
Every time Firefox opened
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_02 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19
Although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
As for your problem, can you be more specific? Show the code and so on...