When a file is downloaded, i double click on it and right below the toolbar races across the screen very fast words like loading and untitled and goes on and on
After a file is downloaded, I double click to open it and just below the toolbar races very fast words like untitled or loading and i cant stop it unless i click on the red x to clear the screen.
Every time Firefox opened
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Zylom Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You can have infinite tabs opening if you have selected Firefox as the application to handle a file if you get an Open with download window. Firefox should not be selected as the application to handle a file and you have to remove the action that is associated with that file type.
See http://kb.mozillazine.org/File_types_and_download_actions ("File handling in Firefox 3 and SeaMonkey 2" and "Reset Download Actions")
I did the Tools>Option>ask me for application window but still got the same problem