When adding a bookmark via the keyboard, the default bahaviour is to tab from the Name: field to the Tags: field. Is there a way to add the Folder: field in this navigation? I seem to recall being able to do this with a previouse version of Firefox. I am
When adding a bookmark via the keyboard, the default behaviour is to tab from the Name: field to the Tags: field. Is there a way to add the Folder: field in this navigation? I seem to recall being able to do this with a previous version of Firefox. I am currently using version 3.6.3.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Note: In OS X (as of 2005-01), if this preference is not explicitly set, the “Full Keyboard Access” setting in System Preferences will be honored. All builds before that date (e.g., Firefox 1.0.x) will ignore that setting.
Thanks cor-el. Worked perfectly!