I have an IMAC. How do I delete sign-ins that are type-o's ?
I have an IMAC. When I try to sign-in to some sites, Firefox gives me a bunch of suggestions which are errors due to misspellings or type-ohs. How do I delete the erroneous logins?
Every time Firefox opened
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Do you mean usernames/passwords or entries in other website forms?
Shift + Delete (press both at same time)