When will Weave Sync my bookmarks between browsers?
I've installed Weave Sync By Mozilla Labs under Firefox 3.6.3. I then loaded up firefox 3.6.3 on my other box and logged in to sync. The personas transferred and it appears that the passwords transferred, however I don't see my bookmarks. How do I get the bookmarks to come up?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The GCJ Web Browser Plugin (using IcedTea) executes Java applets.
- The Totem 2.23.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- MozPlugger version 1.12.1, written by Fredrik Hübinette, Louis Bavoil and Peter Leese.For documentation on how to configure mozplugger, check the man page. (type man mozplugger) Configuration file:/etc/mozpluggerrc Helper binary:mozplugger-helper Controller binary:mozplugger-controller Link launcher binary:mozplugger-linker
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.1
It seems that going the other direction, ie my Windows box, has updated from my Linux box currently, but the linux box still hasn't updated it's bookmarks.
Since it sync'd on my Windows box I went back to the Linux box and reset the sync, choosing to replace all data on the Linux box. Seems to have done the trick, though this is just a work around and not a great solution. It worked for me.