Firefox 3.6.3 mac crashes after playing a few youtubes, is there a fix?
Firefox 3.6.3 mac, will often crash after playing a few YouTubes or navigating within youtube pages. Are others having this problem? Is there a fix?
URL of affected sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 07103007
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Watch and download full length videos from your browser
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- View PDF documents within your web browser.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Allows webpages to support pressure-sensitive drawing on Wacom pen tablets.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Used for supporting web links for Hulu Desktop.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Version 22.214.171.12482
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.7
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Make sure your Flash plugin is up to date. If it is and the problems are still there, you may be having a problem with some extension or plugin that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons, except Flash (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?