ALARM goes off when I go onto FIrefox!!! Help!!!! Also has been creashing
WTF Don't you have a way to have this ALARM problem sent to you immediately!
Every time Firefox opened
== this morning
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Office Live Update v1.0
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.6
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
ALARM and only on firefox not Safari...sorry got to get off
We were able to resolve the issue by disabling the "Cool Preview" add-in. Mac OSX 10.4.
I can confirm. The alarm sounded as soon as I started Firefox, running under MaxOS SnowLeopard. I uninstalled "Cool Preview" and the matter was resolved.
indeed, by disabling Cool Preview the alarm stops
I have the same problem with firefox for windows xp. It appears the cool preview add-on is causing some kind of bug.
With windows 7
I am working under Win7, have the same problem from this night. I tried to disable the cool preview adds-on, and also other adds-on reside in my fire fox but the problem still exists. Alarm sound is hared all the time. Under IE , the problem does not exist.