Firefox 3.6.3 does not work with a website that worked in 3.5.7. I use a web application called Session Planner, which is part of www.soccerspecific.com.
I use Session Planner, which is part of the Soccer specific website. It works fine in 3.5.7 or earlier versions, but not in 3.6.3. When I try to do anthing in the session planner, it puts me back on the homepage. Not sure why this is so.
URL of affected sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Picasa plugin.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.6
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7
Unfortunately, that URL requires a username and password, so I can't test it.
One thing you could try is clearing your cache and cookies. See Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox