my attempts to upgrade Firefox does not work out as expected
When I search information on the web I am told that I need to upgrade my browser. I have followed instructions and I now have a few icons that show "firefox 3,6" but does apparently not have any effect in the system. I get the sign " download" and I do that , why does it not work.
URL of affected sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Nexus Personal 22.214.171.124
- Verified Download Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; sv-SE; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/188.8.131.52
DOM inspector184.108.40.206, Svensk ordlista 1.34
Check this article:
Hopefully it will be helpful.
If you are still having problems, try installing Firefox from your system and installing the latest version again.