X
Thinta lapha ukuze uye kuveshini yamakhalekhukhwini kusayithi.

Isithangami Sabeseki

Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.

Server Error Code when using Google Translate

Kuphostiwe

Google Translation (embedded into a website) was working a few days ago but now, error code is received. (Error: The server could not complete your request. Try again later. ) Only happens when using Firefox. No problems with IE. Is this a problem with Google Translate or with Firefox? This is not only happening on my computer but several other people's as well.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== Not sure, within the last few days starting around May 12, 2010

Google Translation (embedded into a website) was working a few days ago but now, error code is received. (Error: The server could not complete your request. Try again later. ) Only happens when using Firefox. No problems with IE. Is this a problem with Google Translate or with Firefox? This is not only happening on my computer but several other people's as well. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == Not sure, within the last few days starting around May 12, 2010

Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo

Fakela amapulagi

  • -npmnqmp 989898989877
  • Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
  • Default Plug-in
  • Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
  • 4.0.50401.0
  • Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
  • 6.0.12.1739
  • RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
  • RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
  • Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
  • Google Update

Isisebenziso

  • I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 YFF35 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Eminye Imininingwane

Currently have the following extensions: Microsoft.Net Framework Assistant 1.1, Move Media Player 7, Yahoo Toolbar, McAffee Site Advisor

manish2535 0 izisombululo 1 izimpendulo
Kuphostiwe

Hi all, I too have been struggling with this problem for over a week now. But today I downloaded and installed FF 3.6.3 again on top of my existing installation and it is now working. Is it working only for me or has Google or FF finally fixed where they messed up?

Hi all, I too have been struggling with this problem for over a week now. But today I downloaded and installed FF 3.6.3 again on top of my existing installation and it is now working. Is it working only for me or has Google or FF finally fixed where they messed up?

Umnikazi wombuzo

It's working now. I'm thrilled...but curious...anybody have any idea what the original problem was?! - Mary

It's working now. I'm thrilled...but curious...anybody have any idea what the original problem was?! - Mary

Umnikazi wombuzo

It suddenly started working for me also without any updates, changes, etc. I do have to disable Flashblock for it to work though, just keep that in mind.

It suddenly started working for me also without any updates, changes, etc. I do have to disable Flashblock for it to work though, just keep that in mind.
cor-el
  • Top 10 Contributor
  • Moderator
17771 izisombululo 160721 izimpendulo
Kuphostiwe

I assume that it was as issue with Google and that Google fixed it. It now works for me too without making any changes like clearing cache or cookies.

I assume that it was as issue with Google and that Google fixed it. It now works for me too without making any changes like clearing cache or cookies.

Umnikazi wombuzo

Mine is now working again also out of the blue. I didn't make any changes or anything. Apparently, Google fixed whatever the problem was.

Mine is now working again also out of the blue. I didn't make any changes or anything. Apparently, Google fixed whatever the problem was.

Umnikazi wombuzo

yes, my project also "magically" works again today in FF...

and the display issue in Chrome I had went away also.

magic on the Google end it seems.

yes, my project also "magically" works again today in FF... and the display issue in Chrome I had went away also. magic on the Google end it seems.
tarching 0 izisombululo 1 izimpendulo
Kuphostiwe

my website is www.answersforquestions.com. IE is working fine with "Translate this page feature" but not in Firefox. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

my website is www.answersforquestions.com. IE is working fine with "Translate this page feature" but not in Firefox. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.
cor-el
  • Top 10 Contributor
  • Moderator
17771 izisombululo 160721 izimpendulo
Kuphostiwe

No problems here with the Google Translate feature on http://www.answersforquestions.com/

Reload a web page and bypass the cache with:

  • Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
  • "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
  • "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:

No problems here with the Google Translate feature on http://www.answersforquestions.com/ Reload a web page and bypass the cache with: * Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux) * "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" * "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies" Start Firefox in [[Safe Mode]] to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). * Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window. See: * [[Troubleshooting extensions and themes]]