Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
anytime i type in a search i get this error...
I have another kind of problem with Firefox
When I search for anything i get this error... Debug Error:[Exception... "Node was not found" code: "8" nsresult: "0x80530008 (NS_ERROR_DOM_NOT_FOUND_ERR)" location: "chrome://ffamazonhot/content/lib/Extension.debug.js Line: 366"]..... This error box will not go away!
A few times a week
Everytime I start a new search or new page
Debug Error:[Exception... "Node was not found" code: "8" nsresult: "0x80530008 (NS_ERROR_DOM_NOT_FOUND_ERR)" location: "chrome://ffamazonhot/content/lib/Extension.debug.js Line: 366"]
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
- -Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Picasa plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
All Replies (3)
I have the same problem
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."
I figured out it was related to my Amazon Hot Button so I removed it and the problem was solved.