I log into a website but firefox takes me back to the original page & also I can't seem to get pop up pages anymore?!
I log into some websites & firefox takes me back to the original page. Also I don't seem to be able to get pop ups anymore!
URL of affected sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Hotbar Firefox Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
Your first issue is probably because you don't have cookies enabled. You can enable them at Tools > Options > Privacy and selecting "Firefox will:" "Remember history" (or another option, as long as cookies are enabled for the sites you want to log in to).
As for your second issue, I think you may have some kind of third party popup blocker installed, as Firefox's popup blocker warns you, at the top of the page, every time a popup is blocked. If you want to disable it (not really recommended), you can do so at Tools > Options > Content.