How do I clear history in bookmarks when I go into tools and select options?
When I select tools, then options: Location Bar is shown. When using the location bar suggest: History and Bookmarks. History. Bookmarks. Nothing. If I choose any except nothing, No old information is cleared. Can you help?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- PopCap Games Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8
Tools. Options. Location Bar. History and Bookmarks. Then press Ok.
There are no such thing as old bookmarks, they last until you delete them, unlike regular browsing history.
If you are seeing bookmarked results (with the star on the side colored) in your location bar and you don't want to, you are going to have to delete those bookmarks.
For clearing history, rather than just hiding results from the location bar, see Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox