What are the Firefox encryption setting that I used, if they were on the page displayed in adding encryption to https site? Thanks!
I was prompted to add encryption to a https site that I created. I think that the encryption was listed on a page, but I did not stop to print the page. Was it on the page? Any help is appreciated in recovering the encryption setting!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Do you mean that you needed to add an exception? Always be careful if you add a permanent exception.
Tools > Options > Advanced > Encryption: Certificates > View Certificates (Servers) --- See also Secure connection failed and Firefox did not connect