I have a mac and cannot set homepage to google, where is the hometoolbarbutton?
I have a mac and want to set my homepage to google, but cannot find the hometoolbar button? please advise. Thanks
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- RealMedia Player
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2009011912 Firefox/3.0.6
First of all, I should warn you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment is outdated and is no longer supported. Please install the latest version for maximum speed, security and functionality. It's completely free, as always. You can get it through Firefox update service (Help > Check for updates...) or at www.getfirefox.com
That aside, I don't understand what the exact nature of your problem is, but this is what you probably need to know:
- to change your homepage, you can go into Tools > Options > General and enter the desired address (or addresses) into the "Home Page" field.
- if, for some reason, your home button is not visible in your toolbar, you can put it back by either restoring your toolbar back to its default configuration (go into View > Toolbars > Customize... and click "Restore default set") or by putting it where you want (go into View > Toolbars > Customize... and drag and drop the home page button into where you want it in the toolbar).
I hope this helps.
Solved, see [tiki-view_forum_thread.php?locale=en-US&comments_parentId=668019&forumId=1]