since I downloaded latest version, once you go into a site, you have no option to back out of that particular page. if you click on X, it dumps you completely out of FF, then says you have one open, when in fact there is no icon or indication it is still
since I downloaded your latest update, I have had two problems: 1. if you go into a web site and then within it, you can't back out. of the spot you went into. your only choice is to hit the X, which takes you completely out of FF. then you try again and it says there is still a version open, but there is not. not icon below, nothing. 2. the new backgrounds etc in the latest version take up part of the screen, particuarly at the bottom, and away from the page you are on. how do I get rid of that?
Every time Firefox opened
== I downloaded the latest update
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 YFF35 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Mozilla Firefox 1.1
this is total bullshit. so frustrated with this nonsense.
get rid of the background, damn it!