I lost a window when I restarted my computer, how do I get it back?
When I was installing a new anti-virus software, I needed to restart my computer. In anticipation of this, I closed my windows, but decided to open them back up because I knew after I restarted, they would come back up. Well, I missed a window, and it was left closed. I restarted, opened my windows back up, and they all came back up except the one I had left closed. I looked under History-->Recently Closed Windows and it's not there. Is it anywhere else or did I just lose a bunch of stuff?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX® Web Player
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
In the Firefox location bar, enter about:sessionrestore
This will list any windows and tabs from previous sessions that you can restore.
That brought up my previous windows, but still not the one I wanted. I think I lost it when I restarted my computer which is really disappointing. Thank you, though, it almost helped.