i just downloaded firefox it warned me about potentional hard but downloaded it anyway. I lost my tool bars on top of the site.
1) lost my tool bars on top of the screen 2) just downloaded firefox and got a warning sign about potentional harm on my computer. should i ignore it
Every time Firefox opened
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
can't seen to fix it on my own
please follow these steps to make the Menu bar re-appear:
- Press the Alt key to make the menu bar appear temporarily.
- Now select View > Toolbars from the bar and check Menu bar again.
Kind regards, Tobbi Firefox Support Volunteer
Snowlexxvt is a resume thief. Be careful not to submit your resume to this person.