No sounds are coming from firefox
As I came back online with Firefox, I wasn't able to hear anything sounds. All other programs work, but Firefox. How would I go about fixing this issue?
Not sure how often
== May 4, 2010
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
See What to do if Firefox won't play any sounds and Fix common audio and video issues .......... You can click the Volume icon on the Windows Taskbar near the clock and click the Mixer link at the bottom to open the mixer. You can adjust the volume level for each application in that window, so make sure that Firefox is not muted or set at a low level. You will only see the Firefox program in the Mixer if you are on a website that plays sound.