I have trouble closing Firefox. When I am navigating the mouse doesn't respond very well.
At times, I have trouble closing Firefox. When I am on Firefox, my mouse doesn't respond...hurky jerky is the best way to describe it. I have done a spyware scan and there are no viruses. I have reloaded Firefox too.
A few times a week
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Is the mouse moving sluggish, in the wrong direction, or is the cursor "snapping" to parts of the page? If the cursor is snapping to parts of the page, the likely cause is the Windows "SnapTo" feature. More information on that is available at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/us.../snapto.mspx
If the mouse is sluggish or moving in the wrong directions, the most likely cause is a pointer or touchscreen driver. If it's a laptop, make sure you have the latest version of the ALPS or Synaptics drivers. (Reply back here with your laptop model information if you need help finding drivers)